Stop Leasing and Start Owning Your Commercial Space
Are you leasing space for your business and considering purchasing commercial property? You'll quickly discover that banks typically require down payments of 25% or more, which may keep you stuck leasing your space rather than owning it.
If you don't purchase commercial space for your business, you will miss out on:
❌Building wealth through equity appreciation
❌Creating passive income by renting part of your commercial building to tenants
❌Utilizing tax write-offs such as depreciation and loan interest
Businesses should consult a tax adviser for further information regarding the deductibility of depreciation and interest.
At LoanBud, we have helped countless self-employed individuals, just like you, get approved for an SBA 7(a) loan with 100% financing.
LoanBud is a Division of BayFirst, an SBA Preferred Lender
UP TO 100% FINANCING
CAPITAL FOR OTHER BUSINESS NEEDS
Trust Your Business to an SBA Preferred Partner
As a Preferred Partner with the Small Business Administration (SBA), we have the experience and track record to guide you to a successful closing.
Getting an SBA Loan with LoanBud is as Easy as 1, 2, 3...
Schedule a Consultation
Know Your Options
Close Your Loan
How does your SBA Preferred Lender Program (PLP) status benefit me?
What documents do I need to provide?
- Personal Background and Financial Statement
- Business Financial Statement
- Business Certificate/License
- Loan Application History
- 3 Years Income Tax Returns
- Business Plan Overview and History
- Business Lease
What are the interest rate and terms on my SBA commercial real estate loan?
A typical bank loan comes with a 15-year repayment term, with balloon provisions that require refinancing every few years. SBA loans that include a real estate component can be repaid on a 25-year term, leading to lower monthly payments, and do not have balloon payment features.
How long is the process to get my SBA commercial real estate loan?
What is the minimum credit score for SBA commercial real estate loans?
Can I use my SBA commercial real estate loan for other business expenses?
Does my business need to occupy the commercial real estate that's being purchased with SBA financing?
Yes, SBA financing is only for owner-occupied businesses, which by definition means your business needs to occupy at least 51% of the total commercial space.
Can I lease parts of the commercial property that I purchased?
As long as your business occupies at least 51% of the space, you are able to rent out the remaining 49% and take advantage of the cash flow generated from leasing your property.
How do I get an SBA loan with 100% financing?
At LoanBud, we allow established businesses to purchase commercial real estate using an SBA loan with 100% financing. To get 100% financing, your business must be in operation for at least 2 years and have a track record of making lease payments comparable to that of the new SBA loan payments. For startups, we typically require a 10% down payment. Schedule a consultation to learn more about how you can get an SBA loan for commercial real estate with 0 down.
We Believe Small Business is the backbone of America.
We understand as a business owner, you want to be successful, and we know how hard you've already worked to get here. You want to build for your future by purchasing a commercial property, but in order to achieve your goals, you'll need a self-employed mortgage loan. The problem is that conventional bank loans require high down payments of 25%.
We believe small businesses need cash to grow and that depleting liquidity by requiring massive down payments is just wrong. That's why we allow our customers to purchase commercial property with up to 100% financing.
Here’s how it works:
1) Schedule a Consultation
2) Know Your Options
3) Close Your Loan
Request a free consultation today so you can stop leasing and start owning commercial property.